The Butter Factory
Return to Gympie - Buildings
Butter Factory (Wide Bay Co-operative Dairy Association Ltd), Tozer Street, Gympie. The building was erected in 1925 and opened on 25th September 1926. This photograph was taken circa 1927.
Tom Grady Rural Store, formerly the Wide Bay Butter Factory, Tozer Street, Gympie, 2007.
Photographer: Greg Weir
All content copyright © 2021 Gympie Regional Council, unless otherwise stated. For more information, please read our
disclaimer and copyright notice